Chocolate Cola Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 3/4 csugar
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cminature marshmallows
How to Make Chocolate Cola Cake
- Mix coke and buttermilk. Set aside. Beat butter and add sugar,eggs, vanilla. Mix flour, cocoa,soda and set aside.
- Add flour mixture and cola mixture alternately, to butter and egg mixture. Stir in marshmallows.
- Pour in 9x13 greased and floured pan. Bake at 350* for 30-35 minutes till it pulls away form the pan.Remove and let set for 5-10 minutes.
- 1. 1/2 Butter, 1/2 cup coke, 3 T. cocoa. Bring to a boil on top of stove.
2. Remove form stove and whisk in 1 box of powdered sugar and 1 t. vanilla.
- Pour over cake while both are still warm. Then top with 3/4 cup toasted and chopped pecans.