Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake
How to Make Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and lightly flour 13x9 pan.
- In small bowl, combine all topping/streusel ingredients; mix well.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all coffee cake ingredients at low speed until moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
- Spread 2/3 of batter in prepared pan; sprinkle with half of topping/streusel mix.
- Repeat with remaining batter and top with streusel mix.
- Bake for 35-50 minutes, or until cake tests done in center.