Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Pound Cake
How to Make Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Stir together flour and baking soda.
- 3In mixer bowl, beat sugar and butter until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, until smooth, then add vanilla.
- 4Beat in sour cream alternately with flour mixture; fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Pour into well-greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube cake pan; bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- 6Cool; remove from pan; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired.