Chocolate Chip Layer Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Chocolate Chip Layer Cake...
- Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease & flour 2 round 9x2 inch cake pan.
- Beat egg whites, add sugar gradually until stiff & glossy.
- In medium bowl sift remaining dry ingredients together.
- Add oil, 1/2of the milk, vanilla & beat for 1 min. Scrape bowl constantly & add the rest of the milk. Then beat for 1 min more.
- Fold in meringue with the grated chocolate, pour into cake pans & bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Cool well & frost with any frosting.