☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
32chocolate chip cookies
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 cchocolate fudge topping
2 qtice cream, any combination of flavors
·maraschino cherries or strawberries
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake
- Finely roll 20 cookies.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan or pie plate; stand remaining cookies around edge of pan or pie plate.
- Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over prepared crust.
- Freeze about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soften 1 quart ice cream.
- Spread softened ice cream over fudge layer.
- Freeze about 30 minutes.
- Scoop remaining ice cream into balls; arrange over ice cream layer.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours overnight.
- To serve, garnish with whipped topping, remaining fudge topping, strawberries or maraschino cherries and serve immediately.