☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- chocolate fudge topping
- 2 qt
- ice cream, any combination of flavors
- whipped topping
- maraschino cherries or strawberries
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cake
- 1Finely roll 20 cookies.
- 2Combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- 3Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan or pie plate; stand remaining cookies around edge of pan or pie plate.
- 4Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over prepared crust.
- 5Freeze about 15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, soften 1 quart ice cream.
- 7Spread softened ice cream over fudge layer.
- 8Freeze about 30 minutes.
- 9Scoop remaining ice cream into balls; arrange over ice cream layer.
- 10Freeze until firm, about 4 hours overnight.
- 11To serve, garnish with whipped topping, remaining fudge topping, strawberries or maraschino cherries and serve immediately.