Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake
How to Make Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake
- 1take cookie dough and make 24 small balls with it and place in freezer until frozen hard...Maybe an hour
- 2Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- 3Beat 3 eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer to break up. Add the cake mix, water, and oil; continue beating for 2 minutes on medium speed. Spoon into the prepared cupcake liners, filling each 2/3 full. Place a frozen cookie dough ball on the top center of each cupcake.
- 4.Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the cake portion of the cupcake (not the cookie dough ball) comes clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- 5Top with my creamy buttercream frosting