3 Tbspmargarine - melted
2 1/2 cchocolate cookie crumbs
2 lbcream cheese - softened
1 tspall-purpose flour
1 csour cream
1tube refrigerated chocolate chp cookie dough - rolled into 1" balls
2 ozchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 10" spring form pan.
- Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs. Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour until smooth. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into prepared crust.
- Gently stir cookie dough and chocolate chips into remaining batter. Pour into pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Turn off the oven and prop the door open several inches. Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve.
- NOTES: Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.