Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 c
- chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 3 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- miniature chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1Combine crumbs and butter for crust; press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 3Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour until well blended, mixing with electric mixer.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- 5Blend in sour cream and vanilla
- 6Stir in chocolate pieces; pour over crust.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes.
- 8Cool and chill.