Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
1 cchocolate wafer crumbs
3 Tbspbutter, melted
3 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 csour cream
1 cminiature chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Combine crumbs and butter for crust; press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour until well blended, mixing with electric mixer.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla
- Stir in chocolate pieces; pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Cool and chill.