Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 c
- chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 3 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9" springform pan. Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- 2In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar and flour. Mix at medium speed until well blended. Stir in eggs one at a time. Blend in sour cream and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Pour batter over baked crust. Bake for 55 minutes or until done. Allow to cool completely before removing pan. Store in refrigerator.