Chocolate Chip Caramel Microwave Cake
Yes it is from the Microwave...
Want a dessert in a hurry here is your fix. Fast easy and delish. You can use combinations of any cake mix and chips.
- 1 box
- cake mix any flavor will work
- 5 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 & 1 c
- chocolate chips or any flavor you would like and add how many you would like.
- bag unwrapped caramels ( about 15)
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- coconut, shredded optional
How to Make Chocolate Chip Caramel Microwave Cake
- 1In a medium bowl combine cake mix, egg, butter, 1/2 cup chocolate chips and water.
- 2Pour into a greased 8×8 microwave-safe baking dish and microwave it for 5-6 minutes, stopping every 2 minutes to rotate it if your microwave doesn’t already do that on it’s own.
- 3While the cake is cooling, in a medium saucepan melt the caramels with the milk, then pour over cooled cake, sprinkle with the coconut(OPTIONAL) and the remaining chocolate chips.
- 4Use Banana Cake and peanut butter chips, or Spice Cake and Vanilla Chips or Cinnamon Chips or Butter Pecan Cake with Butterscotch Chips.