Chocolate Chip Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 ozsour cream
1 1/2 csugar
1 1/2 tspvanilla
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cake
- Cream butter, 1 1/2 C. sugar, vanilla, and eggs until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- Add baking soda to the sour cream and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and sour cream mixture alternately to the creamed butter mixture.
- Mix 1/2 c sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter in a greased 13/9" pan or lasagna pan, and sprinkle with half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Top with half of the chocolate chips.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, cinnamon-sugar, and chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for about 45 mins, but test for doneness after 30 minutes, just in case. Don't overcook!
- This cake is great for breakfast or dessert! Enjoy with a cup of coffee or a big glass of ice cold milk!!