Chocolate Chip Cake
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cake
- Cream butter, 1 1/2 c. sugar, vanilla, and eggs until fluffy. In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Add baking soda to the sour cream. Mix well.
- Add flour alternately with the sour cream mixture to the creamed butter mixture.
- Mix 1/2 c. sugar with the cinnamon.
- Put half of the batter in a greased 13x9" pan or a lasagna pan (that's what I use). Top with half of the cinnamon-sugar and half of the chocolate chips. Repeat with the remaining batter, cinnamon-sugar and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 325 for about 45 minutes, but check for doneness after 30 mins. Do not overcook.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. It can be served warm or cold.