How to Make Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- In mixing bowl, combing cake mix, pudding mix, water and oil.
Add eggs and flavorings.
- Beat 6-8 minutes on medium high.
Mixture will be thick. (must be thick to keep chips from sinking to bottom of pan while baking)
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
After the cake is cooled, I usually glaze with chocolate icing.