Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bundt Cake
It's important to use VERY ripe bananas to get the very best flavor!
1 1/2 csugar
1 1/2 c(or approximately 3) very ripe bananas, smashed
1/2 csour cream
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 cchopped pecans (or nuts of your preference)
3/4 cmini chocolate chips
·powdered sugar for dusting
How to Make Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Add bananas, eggs, sour cream and vanilla. Mix well.
- In small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to banana mixture and combine well. Fold in nuts and mini chocolate chips.
- Spray bundt pan with non-stick spray. Pour cake batter into pan and bake on middle rack for 45-50 minutes, until wooden pick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Run sharp knife along edges of cake; invert onto pan and cool completely.
- Once cooled, glaze or dust with powdered sugar.