★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 1/4 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 cbutter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
1 1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbanana extract
2bananas (ripe, mashed)
3/4 csour cream
1 1/2 cmini chocolate chips
·whipped cream cheese frosting
How to Make Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- In a medium bowl combine: flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, vanilla, banana extract, and bananas; mix well.
- Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream; blend thoroughly, but to not overmix.
- Fold mini chocolate chips to batter.
- Scoop a spoonful of batter for each cupcake into the pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan before adding frosting.