Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
It's moist, easy to make, and everyone loves it. Even the one's that say they don't like banana's in anything, they will like this.
It's not bread. It's cake.
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 2/3 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 4 Tbsp
- sour cream or mayonnaise
- 2 c
- flour (minus 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tsp
- 1 bag(s)
- chocolate chips (i use ghiradelli milk chocolate chips)
How to Make Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
- 1Cream butter & sugar until creamy.
- 2Add eggs, salt, baking powder, baking soda, sour cream and bananas & mix on medium speed until blended.
- 3Add bananas. Mix until blended. Note: the riper the bananas, the stronger banana taste you get.
- 4Add in flour & mix just until blended.
- 5Add vanilla & chocolate chips. Mix on slow until blended.
- 6Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven.
*Bundt cakes, bake about 40 mins, or until toothpick come out clean.
*Cupcakes, bake about 15-20 minutes.
You can add melted chocolate or frosting on top of the cake, but it's sweet enough that it's great without frosting.