Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
2 cbananas mashed
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 boxsmall vanilla instant pudding
1 csour cream
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/2 cmini chocolate chips
1/2 cchocolate frosting
How to Make Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
- Mix the cake mix, vanilla pudding,baking powder, eggs, sour cream, water, oil and bananas in large mixer bowl.
- Mix until moistened.
- Next fold in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour into sprayed bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool for about 10 minutes in pan. Turn onto a plate and cool completely.
- Melt chocolate frosting in microwave a few seconds to drizzle on the cake. Serve and enjoy.