·5 ounces unsweetened chocolate/chopped
·1 cup water
·1/3 cup mascarpone cheese/room temperature
·2 1/4 cups sugar
·1 cup vegetable oil
·3 large eggs
·1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
·3 cups all-purpose flour
·1 tsp. baking soda
·1 tsp. fine sea salt
·1/2 tsp. baking powder
·1 cup(6 ounces0semisweet chocolate chips(nestles morsels best for this one)
·1 cup(8 ounces)semisweet chocolate chips
·2/3 cup heavy whipping cream.
·1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
·2 12 count muffin pans with paper liners
How to Make Chocolate Chip and Mascarpone Cupcakes
- Place oven rack in center of oven,PREHEAT to 325 degrees.
- Combine unsweetened chocolate and water in a small saucepan over medium low heat.Stir constantly until the chocolate is melted.About 2 minutes.
Cool 2 minutes.
- Whisk mascarpone cheese until the mixture is smooth
- beat the sugar,oil,eggs,and vanilla in a large bowl for 30 seconds.
Stir in the mascarpone mixture,
Whisk the flour,baking soda,salt,baking powder;add chocolate chips in a medium bowl.
- Add the dry ingrediants to the chocolate mixture,stir just till blended.
- divide the batter among the prepared muffin pans.bake for 20-25 minutes or till a tester inserted into center os a cupcake,comes out clean.
- COOL CoMPLETELY,about 1 hour,before dipping.
- place chocolate chips into a bowl.Combine the heavy cream and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
Cook until small bubbles appear on outside edge of cream.
pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate chips.
Using a fork,gently stir until all the chocolate is melted and completely smooth.
- DIP: tops of each cupcake into the ganache and transfer to baking sheet.
Place the dipped cupcakes into the refrigerator to set about 15-20 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to return to room temperature before serving.
- NOTE:For puffier cupcakes allow batter to rest in the muffin pans for 20 minutes,before baking.
- NOTE:Nestle morsals reccommended for ganache and cupcakes.Will turn out best if used.