CHOCOLATE CHERRY TORTE quick & simply delicious
Nancy J. Patrykus
I have made it many times and would now like to share it with you.
You use Jiffy cake mix and Jiffy frosting mix. Add a can of cherry fruit filling and some whipped cream.You will have a beautiful presentation for family or guests.
- 1 pkg
- jiffy devils food cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- 21 oz =cherry fruit pie filling
- 1 pkg
- jiff y white frosting mix
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- no-stick cooking spray.
How to Make CHOCOLATE CHERRY TORTE quick & simply delicious
- 1Pre-heat oven 350F.
Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with Pam.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package..
Bake in the loaf pan 30 minutes or until done.
Cool in pan 5 minutes.
Turn out and cool completely.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, chill frosting mix and whipping cream.(about 1 hour)
Beat until frosting mixture forms stiff peaks.
Slice cake into 3 layers.
Assemble cake by spooning 2/3 of the cherry pie filling between two layers.
Reserving 1/3 of the filling for the top of cake later.
- 3Spread frosting mixture on sides and on the top of cake, building up edge around the top.
Arrange remaining cherry filling on top.
Chill to set....Serve.