Chocolate Cherry Cake
This one is super simple and oh, so good!. If you love chocolate and cherries you will love this.
- 1 pkg
- dark chocolate cake mix, dry
- 1 tsp
- almond flavoring
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- eggs, beaten
- chocolate frosting, home made or purchased
How to Make Chocolate Cherry Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients except frosting and mix well.
- 2Bake in a greased and floured 9 by 13 cake pan at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until cake tests done with toothpick inserted in center. Remove from oven.
- 3Cool cake completely and frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.