nice place to stay) It is delicious...I made it for Christmas and I'm having a hard time not cutting into it before then. Hope you enjoy it!!!!
- oreo cookies(crushed inside a plastic bag)
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 8 oz pkgs of cream cheese(not whipped)
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 8 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
- powdered sugar
- whipped cream
How to Make Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 325
Mix crushed cookies with melted butter, press into bottom of springform pan. Bake crust for 10 mins
- 2meanwhile, beat cream cheese,sugar,flour and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed. add melted chocolate and beat until mixed,scrap bottom of bowl. Add eggs,one at a time, mix well on low
pour over crust, return to oven for 55-60 minutes.
- 3You can test for doneness by wiggling the pan slightly. If the middle is still like jello, return to oven for an additional 3-5 minutes at a time. The center will be a little jiggly when done. You may also notice the cheesecake is pulling away from the sides of the pan.
- 4Overcooking will cause the cheesecake to burn on the edges and crack.
Cool cake before removing ring. Refrigerate for 4 hours to cool completely and set up properly.
- 5Makes 16-18 slices ( or fewer if you're a chocoholic!)
Slice cheesecake, top with powdered sugar and whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Options- raspberry sauce, sliced strawberries