Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
- 1 c
- graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softenede
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- chocolate bark candy coating, melted
How to Make Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
- 1Line a 9" baking pan with foil and grease the foil. In a small bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients. Press into prepared pan and set aside.
- 2For the filling in a large bow beat the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth. I used my stand-up mixer. Add the eggs and beat on low speed just until combined then stir in the vanilla. Pour over the crust.
- 3Bake at 325° for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled and then freeze overnight.
- 4Next day: melt the chocolate in a bowl inserted in a pan with water. You can also do this in the microwave - stir ever 2 minutes until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 5Using the foil lift the cheesecake out of the pan and genlty peel off the foil. Cut into squares, any size you want. Remove a few pieces at a time for dipping keeping the remaining squares refrigerated until you are ready to dip them.
- 6Just dip the top of each square in the chocolate. Let stand for 20 minutes until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- 7Note: As I said these are really yummy. I hope you enjoy them.