Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
1 cgraham cracker pie crust
1/4 cfinely chopped pecans
1/4 cmelted butter
2 pkg8 oz. cream cheese, softenede
1/4 csour cream
2eggs lightly beaten
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 pkgchocolate bark candy coating, melted
How to Make Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
- Line a 9" baking pan with foil and grease the foil. In a small bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients. Press into prepared pan and set aside.
- For the filling in a large bow beat the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth. I used my stand-up mixer. Add the eggs and beat on low speed just until combined then stir in the vanilla. Pour over the crust.
- Bake at 325° for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled and then freeze overnight.
- Next day: melt the chocolate in a bowl inserted in a pan with water. You can also do this in the microwave - stir ever 2 minutes until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Using the foil lift the cheesecake out of the pan and genlty peel off the foil. Cut into squares, any size you want. Remove a few pieces at a time for dipping keeping the remaining squares refrigerated until you are ready to dip them.
- Just dip the top of each square in the chocolate. Let stand for 20 minutes until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Note: As I said these are really yummy. I hope you enjoy them.