2 cchocolate wafer crumbs
5 Tbspmelted butter
3 pkg8oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cgranulated sugar
2 oz( 2 squares ) semisweet chocolate, melted
6 oz( 6 squares ) semisweet chocolate, melted
1/2 csour cream
How to Make Chocolate Cheesecake
- Crust-In a medium bowl, mix together chocolate crumbs and melted butter until blended. Press into a 9 inch springform pan. Preheat oven to 300.
- Filling-In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and eggs at medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into crust.
- Stir the melted 2oz (2 squares) in the remaining cream cheese mixture until well blended. Drizzle over batter in crust to make swirls.
- Bake cheesecake 50 minutes or until cheesecake tests done. Transfer pan to a wire rack. Cool completely. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for 2 hours.
- Uncover cheesecake; carefully remove the side of pan. Frosting- in a small bowl, mix together the 6oz. (6 squares) melted chocolate and sour cream. spread over cheesecake. Chill until frosting is set.