☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8.5 ozchocolate wafers, crushed
1/2 cbutter, melted
12 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1.5 cheavy cream
16 ozcream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cheavy cream, whipped (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Cheesecake
- In large bowl, combine chocolate wafer crumbs and butter; pat firmly into 9-inch springform pan, covering bottom and 2 1/2 inches up sides, then chill.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine over hot (not boiling) water, chocolate chips and heavy cream; stir until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth then set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar, beating until creamy; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add chocolate mixture and vanilla, mix until blended.
- Pour into prepared crust; bake at 325 for 60 minutes.
- Turn oven off and let stand in oven with door ajar 1 hour; remove, cool completely then chill 24 hours - Decorate edge with whipped cream, if desired.