Chocolate Cavity Maker Cake
Don't let the cake mix component fool you...this is high-falutin' deliciousness!
- 1 pkg
- dark chocolate cake mix (18.25 oz)
- 1 pkg
- instant chocolate pudding mix (3.9 oz)
- 16 oz
- vanilla yogurt or plain sour cream
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 c
- coffee flavored liqueur or coffee extract
- 2 c
- chocolate chips (semisweet or milk chocolate)
How to Make Chocolate Cavity Maker Cake
- 1In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt or sour cream, eggs, oil and liqueur. Beat until all ingredients are well combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Batter will be very thick.
- 2Transfer batter into a greased 10-inch Bundt pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until top of cake springs back when lightly tapped. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn out and cool completely on wire rack.