Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- 2 c
- vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 14 ounce bag caramels
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk, 5 ounces
- 1 c
- chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese, 8 ounces each, softened
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- 1BASE: Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- 2BODY: In double boiler, melt caramels with milk , stirring frequently, until smooth.
- 3Pour over crust. Top with pecans.
- 4Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Blend in chocolate; pour over pecans.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 7Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Garnish with whipped cream and additional finely chopped pecans, if desired. Chill.