Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
2 cvanilla wafer crumbs
6 Tbspbutter, melted
114 ounce bag caramels
1 can(s)evaporated milk, 5 ounces
1 cchopped pecans, toasted
2 pkgcream cheese, 8 ounces each, softened
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- BASE: Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- BODY: In double boiler, melt caramels with milk , stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Pour over crust. Top with pecans.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate; pour over pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Garnish with whipped cream and additional finely chopped pecans, if desired. Chill.