Chocolate Cake Roll
FOR THE CAKE:
3squares of bakers semi-sweet chocolate, divided
1 cflour, divided
1/2 tspbaking soda
FOR THE FILLING:
1 can(s)cream cheese frosting
1 jar(s)marshmallow cream
1 Tbspwhite chocolate powder
How to Make Chocolate Cake Roll
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350º. spray a jelly roll pan and line with parchment paper and spray the parchment paper too. With cooking sprays.
- Microwave 3 chocolate squares and butter in medium microwaveable bowl on High 1-1/2 - 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is melted.
Add granulated sugar: mix well. Beat eggs in large bowl with mixer on high speed 3 minutes or until thickened. Blend in chocolate mixture. Add 1/4 cup flour and baking soda: beat just until blended. Add remaining flour alternately with water, beating well after each addition.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back.
- Rolling and Filling the cake: Dust a clean kitchen towel, (not terry) with 1/4 cup of powdered sugar or cocoa. Turn out cake onto prepared cloth. remove parchment paper. Trim up the sides of the cake's edges.
- Starting with a long side, tightly roll up cake with cloth towel. Transfer cake, seam side down, to a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile mix the cream cheese frosting, marshmallow cream and 1 T. white chocolate powder. Blend well.
- Unroll cake; remove cloth. Spread filling over cake to within 1/2 inch of edges. Re-roll cake; place seam side down on a plate. Dust with Confectioners sugar before serving.
- Serve with fresh fruit or ice cream.