Chocolate Cake a la EASY
- 1 box
- four serving size cooked type chocolate pudding
- 1 box
- dry chocolate cake mix * dark chocolate fudge if possible
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla flavoring
- 1 1/2 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips (not imitation)
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts (your choice)
How to Make Chocolate Cake a la EASY
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees of using a glass dish). Grease and lightly flour or if you want cocoa a 9"x13" pan and set aside for cake.
- 2Cook the pudding mix on medium heat in the milk according to box directions.
- 3Immediately upon the pudding thickening dump the DRY cake mix into the HOT PUDDING and stir (do not need mixer) until blended.
- 4Add the vanilla extract and blend.
- 5Pour into the prepared pan.
- 6Sprinkle the chips and nuts over the top and bake for 35 minutes or until the cake pulls away from the pan edges. A toothpick or cake tester does not really work as the chips will melt and cause it to look wet yet on the tester.
- 7NO NEED to frost or top this cake. It has a dense and moist texture and can be considered part brownie and part cake. I have never had leftovers. :)