Chocolate Butterfinger cupcakes
How to Make Chocolate Butterfinger cupcakes
- Follow the cake mix instructions and ingredients
- add melted peanutbutter
- once all combined fold in 1 crushed butterfinger; saving the last 1 for frosting.
- fill each cupcake section 3/4 of the way full and bake for 15 mins. These do not need as long and will puff up bigger then you think :)
- let cool
- While the cupcakes are cooling mix together 3/4 of the last butterfinger and your vanilla froting. Leaving the 1/4 for decorative topping
- frost cupcakes and sprinkle remaining crushed butterfinger on top!