Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 4 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 c
- irish cream liqueur (can substitute flavored liquer of your choice)
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz, melted
How to Make Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake
- 1Crush the oreos and mix with melted butter. Press into bottom of 10 inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes in 325 oven. Cool slightly before adding cheesecake mixture.
- 2In large mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, as you continue beating. Add Irish cream and vanilla next, continue beating. Add flour and sugar, about half at a time, beating until fully incorporated.
- 3Melt chocolate chips and add to cheesecake mixture while the mixer is running. This is the tricky part, as the chocolate will immediately start to set when it hits the cold batter, so keep that mixer moving!
- 4Bake in 325 oven 55-60 minutes or in a 300 oven 60-65 minutes if using a dark nonstick pan. Is done when center is almost set and just before edges start to crack. Allow to cool completely before releasing the springform pan and transferring to a serving plate. Refrigerate to store, up to 3-4 days (if it lasts that long!).