Chocolate Berry Mug Cake
1 Tbspalmond flour
1 1/2 Tbspcoconut flour
1 Tbspcocoa powder
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/4 cunsweetened applesauce
1/4 calmond milk
1 Tbspmilk chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Berry Mug Cake
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Whisk together milk and applesauce.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Spray 8ounce microwave safe ramekin with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into ramekin.
- Microwave 75 seconds. If not done microwave in 30-second intervals until fully cooked. Knife inserted should come out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!
- Change things up and use cherries and dark chocolate chips.