Chocolate Banana Loaf
·1 box chocolate cake mix
·3 ripe bananas
·3 large eggs
·½ cup water
·½ cup corn oil
·½ - 1 cup nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
·2 tbsp. instant coffee granuals (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Banana Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a standard size loaf pan with non-stick baking spray; set aside.
- In stand mixer, mix until well blended everything except nuts or chocolate chips (if using) – fold them in last.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 55 minutes or when tests done with wooden skewer.
- Once done, set on wire rack to cool for 20 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack and allow to cool completely before slicing.
- To store: Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.