Chocolate Banana Loaf
How to Make Chocolate Banana Loaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray a standard size loaf pan with non-stick baking spray; set aside.
- 2In stand mixer, mix until well blended everything except nuts or chocolate chips (if using) – fold them in last.
- 3Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 55 minutes or when tests done with wooden skewer.
- 4Once done, set on wire rack to cool for 20 minutes. Turn out onto wire rack and allow to cool completely before slicing.
- 5To store: Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.