Chocolate and White Chips Bundt Cake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a chocolate lover's dream dessert. The cake is moist and super chocolaty. The addition of chocolate and white chocolate chips makes this cake special. They're like little surprises inside the cake. The glaze does make way more than you need, but it's yummy! I bet you could use the extra and dip berries or pound cake. The Test Kitchen
1 boxDevil's food cake mix (Duncan Hines classic)
1 pkg4 serving size chocolate instant pudding
1/3 ccanola oil
1 ccoconut (optional)
1/2 cclassic white chips (ghirardelli)
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate morsels
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE GLAZE
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 csemi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate and White Chips Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 10-inch bundt pan or tube pan with PAM Baking no-stick cooking spray with flour.
- Combine cake mix, instant pudding mix, eggs, water & canola oil in large bowl until blended. Beat on medium speed for about 4 minutes. Stir in chocolate & white chips, and coconut (optional). Pour cake batter into pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 25 minutes. Then invert cake onto a heat resistant serving plate. Cool completely.
- FOR GLAZE: Combine sweetened condensed milk & chocolate chips in a small saucepan. Over medium-low heat, stir constantly until chocolate chips melt and mixture is smooth. (Do not boil.) Remove from heat & stir in vanilla extract. Allow to cool for a half hour or until chocolate thickens slightly before glazing the cake. Texture & Taste is somewhat like fudge. You can top glaze with chopped or grated nuts, or leave plain.
- TIP: You will not need to use all of the glaze mixture. Just pour enough to cover or drip over edges.