- 18.25 oz box devils food cake mix
- 1 c
- dark chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 c
- coarsely chopped reese's peanut butter cups, divided
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 c
- regular or sugar free chocolate syrup, divided
- 8 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 c
- smuckers peanut butter ice cream topping
How to Make Chocolat, peanut butter decadence
- 1Heat oven to 350 Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl make cake as directed on pkg.
- 2Stir in dark chocolate chips and 1 cup peanut butter pieces. Pour batter into pan. Bake 30-33 min, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 min. Poke holes in top of cake w/ small wooden handle.
- 3Pour condensed milk over holes in cake. Pour 1 cup chocolate syrup over holes in cake. Let cool completely. Top cake w/ whipped topping. Drizzle w/ remaining chocolate syrup. Drizzle w/ peanut butter topping and sprinkle w/ remaining peanut butter pieces.