1dark chocolate fudge cake mix
1box chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
1/2 csour cream
1package dark chocolate chips (52% cacao or darker)
1 ccoarse chopped nuts, if desired
How to Make CHOCOHOLIC CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour (or use Pam for Baking spray) fluted cake pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, eggs and sour cream until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Pour cake mix into prepared cake pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream or topping, or ice cream. This cake does not need a glaze, as it is very rich.