- 1 box
- supermoist devil's food cake mix
- water,vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix package
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 c
- cajeta melted (look on mexican products area)
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Choco- Flan
- 1Heat oven to 350oF.Beat cake mix by direction on the box.
- 2pour into ungreased cake pan (bundt-stile pan)10 x 3.
- 3Meanwhile, in large bowl beat cream cheese,eggs,condensed and evaporate milk and vanilla with electric mixer on slow speed until the eggs are completely combinedwith the milks.
- 4pour the mixture over the cake mixture on the mold.
- 5pour the cajeta melted over the mixture 9cake mix, fla (creme caramel) and cajeta.
- 6cover the mold with a piece of foil sheet (let a open side).
- 7Pour the mold in a baking dish with hot water and bake the cake for about 1 hour.or until inserted toothpick in center come out clean. cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before to serve or decorate...enjoy.