1 boxsupermoist devil's food cake mix
·water,vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix package
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 can(s)evaporated milk
1 1/2 ccajeta melted (look on mexican products area)
1cream cheese, room temperature
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Choco- Flan
- Heat oven to 350oF.Beat cake mix by direction on the box.
- pour into ungreased cake pan (bundt-stile pan)10 x 3.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl beat cream cheese,eggs,condensed and evaporate milk and vanilla with electric mixer on slow speed until the eggs are completely combinedwith the milks.
- pour the mixture over the cake mixture on the mold.
- pour the cajeta melted over the mixture 9cake mix, fla (creme caramel) and cajeta.
- cover the mold with a piece of foil sheet (let a open side).
- Pour the mold in a baking dish with hot water and bake the cake for about 1 hour.or until inserted toothpick in center come out clean. cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before to serve or decorate...enjoy.