Choc Chip Snack Cake
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- buttermilk (you could use sour cream instead)
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp
- vegetable oil
How to Make Choc Chip Snack Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). On a 13x9 inch pan, rub with shortening and dust with flour.
- 2In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, buttermilk, butter and egg with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips. Spread in pan. Sprinkle any remaining chocolate chips on top.
- 3Bake 32 - 35 or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Enjoy!!