2 1/2 cflour
1 1/3 csugar
3 tspbaking powder
1 jar(s)maraschino cherries drained, chopped, save juice
1/2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Cherry Nut Cake
- in large bowl sift dry ingredients together
- stir in milk
- add eggs beating well with mixer after each
- add vanilla and beat 2 minutes on high,
- stir in cherries and nuts
- pour into prepared cake pan. two layer or one 13X9
- bake 350 degrees 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- frost with buttercream frosting. I use the saved cherry juice and almond flavoring to frosting ingredients.