★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- super moist cake mix - i prefer french vanilla
- 2 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand condensed milk
- 1 pt
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Cherry Cream Cheese Torte
- 1Mix cake according to directions on box and bake in 13 x 9 pan. When baked allow to cool.
- 2Whip heavy whipping cream until fluffy.
- 3Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature, then beat together with eagle brand milk.
- 4Add whipped cream to cream cheese mixture, blend
- 5Cut up 1/2 of cake into small pieces and place in bottom of Torte dish. Ice with 1/2 of Cream Cheese mixture, top this with one can of Cherry Pie filling. Do the same steps again to finish off another layer of the torte.
- 6Place Torte in refrigerator to chill a few hours. Best if made in the morning and eaten that evening.