★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxsuper moist cake mix - i prefer french vanilla
2 can(s)cherry pie filling
8 ozcream cheese
1 can(s)eagle brand condensed milk
1 ptheavy whipping cream
How to Make Cherry Cream Cheese Torte
- Mix cake according to directions on box and bake in 13 x 9 pan. When baked allow to cool.
- Whip heavy whipping cream until fluffy.
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature, then beat together with eagle brand milk.
- Add whipped cream to cream cheese mixture, blend
- Cut up 1/2 of cake into small pieces and place in bottom of Torte dish. Ice with 1/2 of Cream Cheese mixture, top this with one can of Cherry Pie filling. Do the same steps again to finish off another layer of the torte.
- Place Torte in refrigerator to chill a few hours. Best if made in the morning and eaten that evening.