Cherry Chip Cream Cheese Cake
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 4 can(s)
- cream cheese frosting
- 2 slice
- 1 pkg
- cherry chip cake mix (sarah lee or betty crocker is best)
- 3 large
- applesauce (to replace vegetable oil. mum never used vegetable oil in cake)
- water (according to recipe on box)
- round 9'' cake pans
How to Make Cherry Chip Cream Cheese Cake
- 1Preheat oven according to directions on the cake mix box.
- 2Blend wet ingredients first, then dry ingredients separately.
- 3Blend wet and dry ingredients, separate batter into pans accordingly, and bake.
- 4Once golden brown, remove from oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, remove cake from one pan and place on a cake plate.
- 5Shave down the puffy top of your first cake to make it level before applying a thick layer of frosting on it. You can add a few cherries on this layer for an extra nice filling.
- 6Put your second cake on top and frost entirely. Finish by drizzling cherry filling on top. Voila