★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- 18.25 oz, reduced sugar yellow or choc cake mix
- 3/4 c
- cholesterol free egg substitute
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- canola oil
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- 1 pkg
- 16oz,frozen, unsweetened , dark cherries , thawed , save juices
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
How to Make Cherry cake bowls
- 1preheat oven 350 . comvine cake mix, egg substitute , water and oil in lg bowl and mix according to pkg directions . spray 2- 8 in cake pans w/ cooking spray . pour equal amounts of batter into each pan .
- 2bake 33-35 min or til toothpick comes out clean . meanwhile combine cornstarch and sugar in lg saucepan, stir to mix .Add cherries and their juices and bring to boil oven med high heat .
- 3boil 1 min , stirring occationally . Remove from heat , stir in almond extract , spoon cherry mix evenly over warm cake . using spoon , scoop cake mixture into 8 ramakins .