Cherry Bundt Cake
How to Make Cherry Bundt Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spray bundt pan well;set aside.
- 2Combine the cake mix, water,vegetable oil,and eggs in your large mixer bowl beat ingredients for 2 minutes ,until well blended.
- 3Pour all but 1 cup of the batter into the bundt pan.
Spoon Cherry pie filling round ring onto the batter reserving 1/2 cup of cherries and sauce. Spoon remainder of batter over cherries.to cover.
- 4Bake for about 55 minutes ;testing with toothpick for doneness and the cake has pulled away from the sides of the pan.
Cool for 5 minutes in pan;then run soft spatula around center of bundt to loosen-sides too if necessary. Invert cake carefully onto cake plate and onto wire rack to cool.
- 5When almost cool;make icing- mix powdered sugar and cherry sauce from can together and drizzle over cake..placce a ring of cherries on top and cool completely.