Cherry Almond Dump Cake-Annette's
How to Make Cherry Almond Dump Cake-Annette's
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Pour cherry pie filling in bottom of well greased 9x13 cake pan. Stir in almond extract.
- 2In medium bowl combine cake mix and slivered almonds. Sprinkle on top of cherry pie filling. Smooth evenly.
- 3Melt butter and drizzle over cake mix as evenly as possible. Move the cake pan back and forth if necessary to make sure butter covers the cake mix completely.
- 4Bake for 35-40 minutes. Top with cool whip or ice cream OR just leave plain. Enjoy!
- 5**Great with 2 cans peaches undrained, butter pecan cake mix and pecans. Follow directions the same as above minus almond extract. Can also use blueberry pie filling or strawberry. Endless possibilities.**