Cherries in the snow
How to Make Cherries in the snow
- 1Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese together until well mixed and smooth. I use a mixer on high after gettin well mixed.
- 2Beat in Cool Whip until very creamy and smooth. Divide in half.
- 3Slice Angel Food cakes into thin [about 1/4 th of inch] slices
- 4Line a 9 by 13 inch pan with slices of cake,cover with 1/2 of cream cheese mixture.
- 5Add another layer of cake slices and remainder of cream cheese mixture.
- 6Gently spread cherry pie filling over the top of Cool Whip. Refrigerate for a least 1 hour.