Cheesecake with Sour Cream1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/2 calmonds, ground
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 1/2 lbcream cheese, room temperature
1 1/4 csugar
1/4 csifted flour
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspalmond extract
1 csour cream
How to Make Cheesecake with Sour Cream
- Mix together the crumbs, nuts and melted butter.
- Pack onto the bottom of a greased 10-inch spring form pan.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Beat together the cheese, 1 cup of the sugar and the salt.
- Add the flour and egg yolks, one at a time, beating until very smooth.
- Beat in the lemon juice, vanilla, almond extract and sour cream.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form, then gradually beat in the remaining sugar until stiff but not dry; fold into the cheese mixture.
- Slowly pour into the prepared chilled spring form pan.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven 1 1/4 hours.
- Open the oven door, turn off the oven and leave the cake to cool for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and finish cooling on a cake rack, then chill at least an hour before removing the sides of the pan.