★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
2 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
3 pkgcream cheese
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cmixed berries ( optional )
How to Make Cheesecake Squares
- preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs,brown sugar and butter.
- Press mixture evenly over the bottom of a baking dish .
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes then let cool ..
- In another bowl beat the cream cheese , sugar ,lemon juice and vanilla and beat until smooth .
- Add the eggs one at a time beating until incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the graham cracker base.
- Bake for 20 mins
- after it cools garnish it with the berries !