★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozcream cheese
1 cwhite sugar
1/2 ccake flour
12vanilla wafer cookies (like nilla wafers)
12stemless maraschino cherries
How to Make Cheesecake Muffins
- Cream room temperature cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Slowly add cake flour, beating well after each addition.
- Lightly grease the inside of the cupcake baking cups with cooking spray (this makes the final muffin pull out of the paper a lot easier).
- Place wafer cookies in the bottom of cupcake baking cups in a 12 muffin pan.
- Spoon an even amount of the mixture into each cupcake cup.
- Top each muffin with a maraschino cherry.
- Cook until a fork comes out clean and edges are golden brown.