★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- white sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- cake flour
- vanilla wafer cookies (like nilla wafers)
- stemless maraschino cherries
How to Make Cheesecake Muffins
- 1Cream room temperature cream cheese and sugar.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- 3Slowly add cake flour, beating well after each addition.
- 4Lightly grease the inside of the cupcake baking cups with cooking spray (this makes the final muffin pull out of the paper a lot easier).
- 5Place wafer cookies in the bottom of cupcake baking cups in a 12 muffin pan.
- 6Spoon an even amount of the mixture into each cupcake cup.
- 7Top each muffin with a maraschino cherry.
- 8Cook until a fork comes out clean and edges are golden brown.