- 1 cup cold low fat (1%) milk
- 1 pkg. no bake cheesecake mix, 11 oz, without crust packet
- 1 cup finely crushed chocolate wafers or chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 pkg. chocolate chips, 12 oz
- 2 tsp. vegetable shortening
- garnishes: sprinkles, crushed nuts, and/or mini chocolate chips
How to Make Cheesecake Lollipops
- 1In a large bowl, add milk and cheesecake filling mix. With mixer on low speed, beat til mixed. Increase speed to medium and beat about 3 minutes or til thick. Stir in crushed cookies. Cover bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 2Line baking sheet with parchment. With moistened hands, roll cheesecake mixture by tablespoonfuls into 30 balls and put on prepared baking sheet. Insert lollipop stick into each ball.freeze about 2 to 3 hours, or til firm.
- 3In small pan on low, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring til smooth. Spread out garnishes on parchment.
- 4Remove pops from freezer. Carefully dip each pop into melted chocolate, turning to coat, then roll in your choice of garnishes and return to baking sheet. Freeze at least 2 hours or till ready to serve. Makes 30 lollipops.