How to Make Cheesecake Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Unroll 1 can dough. Place in bottom of ungreased 13x9 glass baking dish. Stretch to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- 3In medium bowl beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 4Beat in vanilla.
- 5Spread over dough in baking dish.
- 6Unroll second can of dough and carefully place on top of cream cheese layer. Pinch seams together.
- 7Pour melted butter over dough.
- 8Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle over butter.
- 9Bake about 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly. Refrigerate for easy cutting. Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.