How to Make Cheesecake
- CRUST: 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1/4 cup butter; mix and pour in 13x9x2 pan.
- FILLING: Put cream cheese in bowl and add eggs, one at a time; mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup sugar and and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; pour over graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 300 for one hour; cool for 5 minutes.
- TOPPING: Mix 1 1/2 pints sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla together; pour over baked cheesecake.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes in oven, set overnight.
- Serve cherry pie filling as topping on the side.
- Cherries might be too rich for some people so this enables anyone who wants them to add them individually.